We've put together some information for those looking to place their resume online.
Putting your resume online can be a good way to increase your exposure to employers who are looking for candidates. When you are considering uploading your resume to job search web sites, keep in mind these suggestions:
Need more resume help? We have tons of articles to help you out.
- Make and keep duplicates of the resumes you upload to different sites so you'll know what versions of your resume you used to apply for which jobs.
- Keep track of when you upload your resume so you can make adjustments and updates as you need them.
- Upload your resume only to sites you trust.
- Limit the amount of personal information you include on your resume.
- Don't pay to upload your resume to a web site.
Thank you for visitng Canadajobs.com. Please visit regularly to view the most recent job postings and articles.
Return to Canadajobs.com main page