Product Owner/Value Stream Lead
Pinnacle Hiring Inc.
Mississauga , ON
- Clearly articulate the business value to the engineering team to understand the intent behind the new feature(s) release.
- Owns the backlog, and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the product's strategic goals and initiatives.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
- Ensure that consumer and customer feedback and requests are validated and seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development processes.
- Communicate the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members who submitted them.
- Prioritize features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience.
- Work closely with the development and engineering team on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
- Define and support the product development team in the release process and coordinate all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
- Bridge gaps between different functions within the Client and aligning all of the teams involved
- Manage dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
- Develop go-to-market plans. Work in concert with operations teams, and marketing to implement them.
- Assist in creating Marketing Communication materials to support the product/product line.
- Plan and assist in developing a budget for the product’s future development.
- Deliver operating plan to support growth objectives, including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and key customers.
- Successful Completing a Bachelor's or a Masters's Degree in a relevant program of study or equivalent work experience is required.
- 4+ years of project or product management experience
- Good acumen in Enterprise Architecture, Digital Transformation, and Web and mobile engineering concepts.
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organization and to deliver fantastic products to the customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment surrounded by highly motivated, creative, and intelligent individuals and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Organized and mature
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: CA-ON-B23PO1101