Key Equipment Services
Vancouver , BC
December 14, 2023
Who we are:
Key Equipment Services, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada, is the largest service provider for the food service industry in western Canada. We have 40 years of history, and our licensed, factory-trained technicians minimize downtime and prioritize urgent service. In addition, we have an extensive support team to drive service excellence and we maintain a sizable inventory of OEM parts. We are the industry leader in Canada, and we care beyond service!
A Day in the life:
The primary responsibility is to ensure that every part that enters or leaves the warehouse is handled with care. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, picking, packing and shipping parts to all our customers across Canada.
- Receives and counts incoming parts.
- Records received parts information.
- Reads purchase orders and picks the correct parts quickly and correctly.
- Identifies part location and labels item with correct barcode.
- Shelves parts in correct warehouse location.
- Assembles customer orders, picking parts, confirming part numbers and quantities.
- Packs orders ensuring that all items are correct, to ensure that orders arrive to customer undamaged.
What you will bring:
- High school graduation required
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Experience with inventory management is an asset
- Must have experience with a current ERP system
- Up to date forklift, TDG and WHMIS training required
- Minimum 50 wpm
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
Why work for us?
- Industry-leading compensation
- Each day brings new challenges and endless learning opportunities
- Comprehensive group benefits and retirement savings program
- Extended health, dental, STD and LTD
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 24/7 Resources and Support
- Industry leaders in Canada
- You will be part of a growing, stable organization, that is the industry leader in Canada
We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We put safety first, and deliver service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven, collaborative mindset. We support community, both internally and externally. Come join us and be part of a Canadian industry leader in commercial kitchen equipment service.
Due to the high volume of interest, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. To be considered, candidates must be able to live and work in Canada.
Quote Job Reference: 275477