Customer Success Manager
WELL Health Technologies Corp.
Toronto , ON
Who we are
We are an innovative technology-enabled healthcare company whose overarching objective is to positively impact health outcomes by leveraging technology to empower and support healthcare practitioners and their patients.
Our practitioner enablement platform includes comprehensive end-to-end practice management tools, including virtual care and digital patient engagement capabilities, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), data protection services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) through our DoctorCare solution.
We own and operate Canada's largest network of outpatient medical clinics serving primary and specialized healthcare services and are the provider of a leading multi-national, multi-disciplinary telehealth offering.
DoctorCare, under WELL Health?s Billing and Back Office Division, is disrupting how billing services are delivered to doctors across Canada. Our solutions streamline operations, easing administrative burdens and enabling doctors to focus on what really matters: cutting wait times and improving the delivery of care and the patient experience.
Our solution, Practice Care by DoctorCare, helps doctors optimize the performance of their medical practice by providing actionable insights and automated billing, alleviating the need to understand complex patient enrolment and funding models so doctors can maximize their revenue potential every month.
Right now, we are launching a brand new subscription product, Patient Care. Our new solution identifies patients who require screening and proactively contacts them with regular reminders. We aim to increase preventive care for hundreds of patients ? all with zero administrative burden on doctors? practices.
To ensure the success of this new product, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our best-in-class team in Ontario. As our new Customer Success Manager, you will connect with our growing customer base to increase engagement, provide exceptional guidance and support, and ensure a positive experience with our solutions.
Who you are
You may be a customer support associate, or you are already a CSM. Either way, you want to make an impact in supporting healthcare providers in Canada. You are comfortable speaking with clients and working (virtually) alongside them to understand their existing practice. You love bringing automation and technology to help people improve workflow and outcomes. You want to support doctors' offices by providing a solution and service that enables physicians to focus on patient care.
This hybrid opportunity requires the flexibility to attend in-office meetings in Toronto regularly.
What's in it for you?
Impact and opportunity. Focusing on our Ontario client base, you will connect with doctors to share insights on how we can save them time, frustration, and money. Dedicated to this service line, you will become a subject matter expert and go-to resource for a growing roster of clients.
Influence. You will join us during the early days of launching a groundbreaking product and take on the role of product tester and champion, gathering invaluable user experience insights. Your feedback and insights will be vital in how we continue to position and expand upon new and existing products.
Career Development. You will have direct, meaningful coaching from industry experts and gain opportunities to challenge yourself in a dynamic environment. This is the first point to growing your career here; it is a starting point and a proven way to broaden your knowledge of our medical system and healthcare structure.
- Exceed expectations. You will leverage your exceptional customer service skills to maintain positive customer relationships and respond to inbound inquiries through our customer support channels.
- Provide expertise. You will support the day-to-day delivery of the Practice Care and Patient Care programs that offer practice management services to Family Physicians in Ontario. You will stay current on Ministry of Health policies and enable customers to navigate and understand the impacts and changes to their practices.
- Educate and onboard. You will lead physician meetings and provide meaningful guidance on optimizing the business aspects of their practice. You will work closely with the Sales Team to smoothly onboard new customers. You will liaise with the Ministry of Health to investigate and answer customer inquiries.
- Optimize. You will contribute to the continuous innovation of our service offering by listening to customer needs and making thoughtful suggestions to the team. You will look for ways to streamline our service delivery by constantly thinking, "Is there a better way?".
Here's what you bring:
- The motivation and passion. You are focused on engagement and satisfaction, taking a customer-centric approach to problem-solving and driven to overcome challenges. You are looking for a company where you can make a difference.
- The customer-focused experience. You have experience in customer service, success, or technical support. You can gain trust and put customers at any level at ease. You thrive independently and as part of a collaborative team, doing what it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- The professional and flexible communication skills. You ask probing questions to get to the root of issues and can propose thoughtful solutions. You have the patience and the insights to adapt your message to fit your audience and to translate technical concepts for non-technical end users.
- The growth mindset. You are open to learning from others and independently. You acknowledge your mistakes and can adapt to setbacks. You are resourceful and can use new knowledge to solve problems.
- The humility. You are guided by the highest degree of integrity and introspection, always looking for ways to improve your approach and work. You can remove ego from discussion to identify the best solution to a problem.
- The technical skills. You are proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel. You have exposure to a CRM and can quickly learn new systems.
Why join us?
Healthcare is our sector, and we know that to be a winning team, we must provide an open environment to prioritize health and wellbeing and multiple resources to discuss mental, physical, and psychological needs openly. From the CEO to the newest hire, everyone comes together as part of our culture of respect, openness, support, and communication. We unite to empower each other to be the best we can be.
We recognize that the best way to serve our diverse patient communities is by reflecting that diversity. With almost 65% of our team members identifying as female and 70% of our leadership identifying as a visible minority, we are proud of our diverse, equitable and inclusive organization.
What you can expect from our interview process:
- A virtual interview with a Talent Advisor discussing your interest in the role and the company and how you will make an impact as our new Customer Success Manager.
- An in-person interview with the Senior Manager of Client Success and another team member to learn about our solutions and growth strategy. You will be able to share your insights and ask questions about the company and the role.
Interested in applying but worried you don't have it all? We know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, and meet 70% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here.
WELL is committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. We welcome and celebrate the diversity of applicants and team members across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where differences are celebrated and fuel our success ? this is the WELL Way! Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: