In-office Freight Broker
Chelle Trucking & Logistics
Mississauga , ON
Chelle Trucking & Logistics has an immediate opening for a Logistics Sales Representative working remotely or out of our office in Mississauga ON.
Chelle provides expert transportation services and supply-chain management solutions throughout the 48 contiguous states and Canada. If you’re seeking a rewarding career at a dynamic company built on integrity and innovation then this is the place for you.
The primary function of a Freight Broker is selling customer freight solutions. This individual will be responsible for a high volume of customer interactions, including prospecting, cold-calling, closing deals and account management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Exceptional sales experience in phone sales, personal selling, and customer service
- Proficiency with MS Office software; experience with Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or web-based software programs
- Ability to execute a vision, manages multiple priorities, and achieves results
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Previous transportation brokerage/sales experience is a plus
Pay: Up to 60% Commission only (residual for life of the account), Can be replaced with a base salary of $40,000/ year after 8 weeks.
If you already have your own client base, you will be paid a minimum of 50% on all loads for the life of the account.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$160,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- How many years of experience do you have in the trucking and logistics industry?
- Do you have a list of shipping clients?