Rubicon Food Products Ltd.
Richmond Hill , ON
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Salary: $30- $40/hour plus Benefits
Rubicon Food Products Limited manufactures and distributes leading brands; Rubicon (exotic soft juice drinks) and Shana (authentic frozen food). Our business in North America is the global growth engine of Rubicon, with exports to UAE, Africa, South Asia, Far East and Australia. Our success depends on dedicated employees that live our moto: Making Life More Exotic.
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of Tetra Pak plant equipment. In addition, this position would be expected to maintain parts inventory and order parts as necessary.
- Handling trouble shooting and repair work of Filling Machine & Downstream Equipment.
- Performing Preventive Maintenance as per Plan & Manufacturing schedule.
- If any spare parts not available, report to Maintenance Manager and Operations Director and order parts as necessary.
- Following the Maintenance request and completion of the same.
- Monitoring of performance after any maintenance.
- Service of the spare parts removed for service as per the instruction of Supervisor.
- Take a proactive approach to ensuring smooth operation of Filling Machine & Downstream equipment
- Any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager/Operations Director
Education and Experience
- Legally permitted to work in Canada.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Aseptic Filling Lines Maintenance in Tetra Pak or Combibloc preferred or 5+ years in similar industry
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Full Canadian driver?s license
- Knowledge of health and safety system
- Familiar with electrical code, maintenance and installation of electrical equipment, and PLC
Skills and Characteristics
- Takes initiative to ensure maintenance-related duties are completed
- Good analytical and attention to detail
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to problem-solve and manage changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: