Direct Care Worker
Elqueena Support Services Inc.
Thornhill , ON
- Provide in-home support for adults with a developmental disabilities
- Provide support that is within the provincial scope for direct care worker
- Provide direct and ongoing supervision to client
- Support client with Daily Living needs including bathing, meal preparation, personal care, etc.
- Participate in team meetings and client case conferences
- Perform duties in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Provide ongoing communication to program coordinator and other team members
Skills and experience:
- Completion of High School Education is preferred. Post-Secondary education in a related field an asset
- One year of related experience in personal care is required
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: