Beaini Associates & Engineers Ltd.
Halifax , NS
November 15, 2023
Build the Future with us!
We are a growing engineering consultancy and engineering project management company based in Halifax. At Beaini & Associates Engineers Ltd, we have been growing the communities of Atlantic Canada for over 25 years and we want you to join us! Be part of something great and feel the impact you make on the community you live in.
Reporting to the Director, the Project Engineer is responsible for Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the newly constructing multi story building Projects in Halifax.
This role is perfect for an experienced engineering grad who is looking to learn the ropes and build a career with a growing company.
Here’s why we think you’ll love working with us:
- Flexible working hours throughout the year
- Competitive salary
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Frequent social and community-based events
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with senior professionals and other departments
Here’s what your day-to-day looks like:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the newly constructing multi story building Projects in Nova Scotia.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, Quality assurance and quality controlling policies, performance standards and specifications of the new building project implementation.
- Discuss with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the project development work within the agreed policy framework.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. when determining the specifications of the buildings
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable/economical agreements.
- Analyze the actual cost of development project to estimates to make sure the project is being implemented within the budgets.
- Guide and supervise the project staff in carrying out plans, programs, and services.
- Project engineers communicate & coordinate with the project manager and other members of the team to provide any necessary assistance or technical support.
- Continuous improvement of septic tank project to meet the customer and regulatory bodies requirements when implementing in different sites, provinces and countries.
- Help in the engineering related work of the septic tank international market expansion projects.
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering
- 5 - 10 years of related professional experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Strong organizational, decision making, and time management skills
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills