Calgary , AB
Salary: $30.00 per hr
Our client is a Calgary-based Tech firm with a growing Canadian and US presence. Their accounting division is seeking a Junior Accountant who will oversee all invoicing, reconciliations, journal entries, cheque runs, vendor and customer relations. Core hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
The successful candidate for this position will have 5 or more years of experience in Accounting overseeing general ledger account reconciliations and intercompany transactions and multiple currencies an asset. Preference will be given to those with a CPA and experience working with Intact.
Other required skills:
- Good understanding and experience inputting Excel formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong organizational and work planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works well with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes dental, prescription drugs, RRSP matching, and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: