Senior Building Maintenance Technician
Calgary , AB
Start Date- Immediately
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted tenant operations and that asset integrity is maintained either directly or via building automation systems.
- Ensure the optimal performance of HVAC systems.
- Investigate tenant complaints, identify solutions, and resolve problems with HVAC/refrigeration equipment.
- Start HVAC systems, test lines to detect leaks, and record readings to ensure system is functioning accurately.
- Assemble, install, maintain, and repair refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems and components.
- Perform corrective maintenance and repairs within the scope of key trade designation.
- Respond to service request and demand maintenance; record data and ensure completed work meets quality and response requirements.
- Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance and repair work. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of the work required.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices, and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection.
- Represent the company in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the building operations & maintenance or as an HVAC Technician
- Previous hospitality experience would be considered an asset.
- 4th class Power Engineer Certificate preferred.
- Gas Fitter Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of national and industry codes regulatory governance and standards such as WHMIS.
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Address: In person
One opening available.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: