LinHR Consulting Inc.
Mississauga , ON
General Labourers/Warehouse Associates Needed in Mississauga!
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our warehouse team in Mississauga. This role will commence as a contractor position, encompassing a range of responsibilities such as packaging parts, organizing items for storage and shipping, loading bins, and maintaining warehouse cleanliness.
As you settle into the role and complete a three-month probation period, you'll have the chance to transition into a full-time position. This exciting opportunity will come with the added benefit of group benefits, ensuring your well-being and job satisfaction.
If you're a motivated and hardworking individual looking to contribute to a dynamic warehouse environment, we encourage you to apply. Join us in Mississauga and be a part of our growing team!
If you enjoy physical labour, are reliable, a team player, and available during daytime hours, please get in touch with us today!
Opportunity: 9:00 to 5:30 with a 30 minutes break from Monday to Friday with flexibility
Pay: $16/hr, $16.55/hr (starting Oct 1, 2023)
Free parking on site
- Place parts in storage or shipping bins
- Prepare parts for shipping
- General warehouse cleanup
- General labour duties as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb. unassisted
- Physical fitness and able to handle a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable and fully available M-F
- Strong work ethic
- Great attitude