Toronto , ON
Our client, a leader in their field with a national presence and an international client base, is launching new logos, branding, and values over the next year. They want to expand their reach and optimize their brand strategy, and as a result, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is an opportunity to balance strategy, creativity, execution, and leadership initiatives, managing branding projects and marketing campaigns from end-to-end. You will channel your experience in demand generation and full-funnel marketing. As a people leader and brand champion you will oversee a team and collaborate across a diverse and matrixed organization.
This is a flexible hybrid position working 1-2 days a week in Toronto.
What's in it for you
Impact. This is a brand that has grown and flourished in recent years with new leadership and a fresh, ambitious growth strategy. You will be joining at a pivotal moment as they launch their new brand. You will take ownership of campaigns including the launch of their new website.
Influence. This is an opportunity to work with a team of internal specialists and a large marketing budget to execute the marketing strategy. You will have the chance to recommend new ideas and work collaboratively to see them come to life.
Career development. This is a Canadian-based global brand with an amazing, engaged senior leadership team committed to supporting the growth and success not just of the organization but of individual. You will be a Manager on a large and cross-functional Marketing team with numerous opportunities to learn and gain exposure.
What you will do:
- Lead. You will contribute to and lead the brand strategy, acting as a subject matter expert and the brand champion. You will work across all marketing operations for the organization and play a critical role in stakeholder management. You will manage and mentor a team, and foster trusting relationships with key stakeholders, internal teams and external contacts such as vendors and third-party providers.
- Launch campaigns. You will be responsible for leading the launch and the timely delivery of campaigns and collateral, including website management, email marketing, paid media, video shoots and everything in between that is brand-related.
- Design and optimize. You will develop and maintain digital and email marketing campaigns to increase lead generation. You will write creative briefs and oversee production from kickoff to delivery (video, design work, collateral, ads, campaign pages etc.) using internal and external resources where appropriate. You will ensure messaging is amplified by using advertising best practices. You will ensure that best practices for SEM, SEO and social media are applied to all creative.
- Research and reporting. You will conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations. You will capture and analyze data and the overall performance of marketing campaigns and programs across all mediums, identifying key factors for success and areas to adapt and optimize.
What you bring:
- The creative and strategic background. You have progressive experience in marketing, branding, and communications. You have successfully designed and implemented a brand and campaign strategy bridging digital and traditional marketing and engaging global audiences where they live, study and play on social media.
- The technical skills. Your communication strengths include brand journalism, localizing where appropriate, and adapting approach, length, and voice to the social media platform and target audience. You are proficient with MS Office Suite and WordPress. You may have familiarity with photo and video editing software.
- The project management. You have experience running brand marketing projects from end to end, driving progress, and managing competing priorities. You are meticulous about tracking, record keeping and reporting and can pivot to increase campaign performance.
- The interpersonal skills. You can gain trust and inspire creativity and foster a continuous learning environment. You can motivate cross-functional groups to meet deliverables seamlessly and approach recommendations from teams and colleagues with an open mind. You have a proven ability to work alongside and present to stakeholders at any level, influencing decision-making. You have an appreciation for diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
We welcome and appreciate candidates with a range of backgrounds and experiences. If you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for, express your interest here.
TalentMinded is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ('AODA'). If you require accommodation for a disability, please let us know.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: