Extreme Partitions Ltd.
Etobicoke , ON
December 31, 2023
Extreme Partitions Ltd. located at Etobicoke, Ontario, is one of Canadian largest suppliers for operable wall manufacture companies. We exist to shape experiences that our clients have with space management utilization. From electrical to manual operable walls, glass walls, gym dividers, accordion walls, shutters and security walls, our products create space flexibility, sound separation and security that our customers need to control their atmosphere and space.
As a growing company, we are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the marketing and sales team. The position is expected to track the performance of advertising campaigns, analysis digital marketing engagement, and manage the marketing budget. The ideal candidate will help us to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Full-time permanent position
Location: 50 Paxman Rd Unit 16, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1B7
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary expectation: $85,000-$100,000 annually based on experience and performance.
Benefits: Paid vacation days, public holidays and sick days
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate marketing strategies with the sales, financial, and production departments.
- Develop and plan strategies to drive revenue growth through the network including the launch of new projects and optimization of existing projects;
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Review and optimize the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Prepare and deliver actionable reports to senior leadership team on digital marketing campaign plans, progress, and results (ROI and KPIs).
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, industry players, agencies, and vendors;
- Prepare and maintains the marketing budget to meet the strategic goals;
- Maintain and improve associate value and satisfaction;
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies;
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Provide training to new hired or junior staffs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing management experience is required.
- Knowledge in building materials and construction industry is a bonus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Fluent in English