Surdel Fencing & Landscaping Ltd.
Surrey , BC
Surdel Fencing & Landscaping Ltd is a dedicated team that continues to provide a wide range of Landscape services. We take pride in working with our clients to provide comprehensive evaluations and quotations that will meet and exceed customer expectations. From the first steps of planning your landscape project to the final result, we are committed to working with our clients during the entire process to provide our clients with a positive experience.
We have an immediate openings in the field of landscaping and maintenance in our company.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Where: Various locations across Lower Mainland
Company Address: 9214 126a Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 2G5
Weekly hours: 40 (Full-time)
Wage rate: $26.50/hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Language: Basic knowledge of English
- Collaborate with clients to understand their preferences, requirements, and budget for landscaping projects.
- Create landscape design plans that incorporate elements such as plants, trees, flowers, hardscapes (walkways, patios) and water features.
- Select appropriate plants, trees, and flowers based on the design, climate, and soil conditions.
- Prepare the soil, plant, and transplant trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Mow, edge, and maintain lawns to ensure neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and plants to maintain their shape, health, and promote proper growth.
- Remove dead or diseased branches and foliage.
- Provide advice on plant care, maintenance schedules, and landscaping improvements.
- Prepare landscapes for different seasons, including fall cleanup, winterization, and spring planting.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to existing landscapes, such as adding new plants, changing layouts, or updating hardscape features.
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Secondary High school diploma
- 1 year of work experience
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Basic Knowledge of Landscaping
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: