Lead CNC Programmer/Production Manager and Trainer
Matrix Machining Ltd.
Calgary , AB
October 7, 2023
We are avidly seeking a motivated and experienced CNC CadCam Programmer / Team Leader, who is able to guide and motivate a team of machinists. This individual is eager, positive, respectful, and has extensive knowledge and experience with GibbsCam Programming, HAAS and OKUMA machines. This individual is motivated and strives to achieve and maintain excellent quality of workmanship.
At Matrix, we value people, their time, their efforts and their contribution to our continued success. We are a business which strives for excellence in quality workmanship. We provide a clean, positive, respectful environment where people feel good about coming to work.
If you are looking for a change, we are the change you seek.
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible but we are willing to wait for the right candidate, so you can respectfully leave your current position.
What you bring:
- Extensive GibbsCam Programming Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with everyone at Matrix Machining Ltd.
- Extensive set up experience with HAAS and OKUMA machines
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of using precision measuring instruments
- Ability to effectively read and understand blueprints/drawings
- Able to effectively and efficiently meet production deadlines while ensuring quality standards
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to easily adapt to flexible or changing schedules
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Program and Problem Solve for Prototype and Production components
- Lead and coordinate a team of machinists
- Production planning and scheduling
- Accurately read work orders, drawings and other information pertaining to the specific job
- Plan necessary steps required for creating quality parts
- Detect and correct equipment malfunctions to ensure quality production
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
Experience: 5-10 years of Programming, Machining and Leadership experience
This is a Full-time, Permanent position.
Wages are dependent upon experience.
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Profit sharing
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: