Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Markham , ON
October 5, 2023
We are the largest commercial food equipment repair company in the Greater Toronto Area and operate across Ontario. We provide Repair Services, OEM Parts, Installation, and Planned Maintenance Programs for a variety of commercial food service equipment. We are the leader within our industry and are looking to grow our team!
Job At A Glance:
The individual is the first point of contact for the customer, brings service excellence that is of the highest quality and leaves them with the strong impression that they have been listened to and that they will be looked after. Providing careful and accurate processing of paperwork, data entry, and email communications for customers and other stakeholders, are also key aspects of quality customer service.
A Typical Day:
- Manage all inbound/outbound calls in a courteous, client-oriented manner.
- Proficient and timely customer email correspondence.
- Process customer service requests through the computer system, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain strong working relationships within the Service Department.
- Responsible for handling customer service requests from creation to completion, ensuring exceptional service.
- Handles all incoming communication from customers and other stakeholders.
- Provides customers with updates, ETA's, schedules and contacts subagents, technicians and other stakeholders as needed.
- Act as the primary contact for conflict resolution by demonstrating strong listening and negotiation skills while speaking with irate customers to reduce escalation and increase customer satisfaction.
- Builds positive relationships with all customers through active listening and providing opportunities to the customer for better service.
- Warranty verification.
- COD Payment processing.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need To Land This Opportunity:
- Minimum high school graduation required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in customer service.
- Must have experience with a current ERP system.
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (MS Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Minimum 50 wpm.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Strong data entry skills, basic math and proofreading abilities.
- Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent English communication skills over the phone, in person and through email.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Ability to sit, and operate a computer and telephone for long periods of time.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs (4.5kgs) may be required.
- Overtime may be required
Quote Job Reference: 269570