Encompass Home Service
Toronto , ON
We are proud of our reputation for putting customers in the first place and performing work correctly for the first time, each time. We are a team of qualified experts involved in the residence of our Code of values ??of respect, integrity and focus of customers, at the same time have fun in the process! As a representative of the customer support service, you are a key member of the team. You are responsible for processing requests for customer service and complaints. Illustration of our Code of Values, showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are motivated, energetic and love to help people. You strive to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and are able to effectively manage various situations on everyday basis.
- Excellent customer service and support a vision of better experience.
- Have passion and confidently process all the client’s questions or comments.
- The use of service standards, welcome, welcome and offer help to customers as necessary.
- Offer help other team members on request.
- It may be proposed to fulfill other associated duties on a periodic basis.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the retail environment or the equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered an asset.
- The ability to work:
- With a slight supervision with a high quality standard, attention to details and cleanliness.
- In a team environment with a clear and effective style of communication, both written and oral.
- A flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Advantages of working with us
- Competitive wage
- Balance between work and personal life
- Paid leave and hospital days
- Flexible times of the beginning
- An abundance of growth opportunities
- Bonuses at the end of the year
- Opportunities for learning and development
- The great culture of the company with a strong team of management
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: