Account Manager, Manufacturing
Toronto , ON
Who we need
Our Toronto-based global client is looking for an Account Manager in Manufacturing who is committed to meeting deadlines and delighting clients to join the team. You will work closely with a portfolio of major brand-name clients and manage both the book of business and the work of a Project Manager. You will be the bridge from client needs to the design, production and delivery of retail display solutions. You will collaborate with multiple teams to ensure the highest quality product is ready to ship on time.
What’s in it for you
Empowerment. Our client is a world-class employer and one of the largest merchandising companies in the world, known for establishing solid relationships with customers that have lasted decades. This is a chance to work with the biggest and the best on both sides, with the confidence you are providing outstanding service and products to your clients.
Career development. Our client is at a pivotal point, investing in people, systems and new technology to accelerate growth. As they build their teams, the opportunities for someone starting as an Account Manager includes the chance to run a full-service team, work with different brands and accounts; and grow your career skill set in an expanding industry.
You will focus on:
As a project lead and account manager, you will manage ongoing projects from end to end, providing the project team with the support they need to deliver an outstanding and successful product and customer experience, every time. You will:
- Develop the project scope documents based on the Briefing document or SOW and gain brand, retailer and team consensus on details, dates and deliverables.
- Lead project kick-off ensuring total understanding of project components and accountabilities.
- Continuously assess project constraints and requirements; ensure resolution of issues internally and with your client.
- Manage communications and lead meetings, ensuring transparency and knowledge sharing across all team members.
- Develop a deep and broad understanding of the brand, and identify opportunities to extend engagement.
- Provide leadership for the account team – directly or indirectly – including forecasting, project management, performance feedback, training, performance coaching, communication, motivation, priorities and focus.
- The education and experience. You have sales or customer success and relationship management experience. You are customer-solution focused and can elicit client expectations, plan-out the detailed steps for solution development, and create new opportunities for business. You understand how a product-manufacturing environment operates. You enjoy leveraging the creative process to drive solutions in the Millwork/Casework fixture business.
- The technical skills. You have exposure to design engineering and reading CAD drawings. You are proficient with MS Office Suite and a project management tool. You can craft clear, concise business documents.
- The project management. You can partner with clients and internal Project Managers to conduct evaluations, assessments, and analysis of new projects. You can balance priorities, pay attention to the details and fulfill under tight deadlines.
- The interpersonal skills. You can build relationships at every level of an organization, acting as a trusted advisor. You are a champion of your customer and your products, bridging needs with solutions. You can present to and influence high level decision- makers, confidently negotiating timelines and managing communications.
- The flexibility. You have a valid passport and can travel if needed.
TalentMinded welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Should you require accommodation, in any aspect of the selection process, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.