Legend of Spice Group
Toronto , ON
Marketing manager is responsible for the ideation, planning, and execution of the vision for all social media and community strategies to help drive customer acquisition, brand culture awareness, engagement, and retention. Working cross-functionally across teams such as marketing, customer success, and operations you will contribute an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape and community-building best practices.
A key position within the marketing team, the Director of social media and Community will report to the CMO. You are a thought leader who can merge digital, cultural, and social trends with analytics into a strategic vision and lead a team to execute it.
What You'll Do
- Strategy + Execution: Effectively develop a holistic marketing strategy and plan that includes demand generation, brand, product marketing, customer marketing, and content marketing,
- Lead, develop, and mentor the social media and community team with a focus on KPI alignment (including revenue) for all community building and social media activities.
- Build organic social channels focusing on best-in-class community management and discovering new ways to grow the community through online and on-site events.
- Bring innovative ideas from development through execution of social and digital campaigns, maintaining consistency across all platforms.
- Architect and manage the development of the brand’s social calendar, translating high-level marketing strategy and messaging into relevant weekly and daily content.
- Track and measure impact of all events and marketing tactics and maintain a balanced budget for the community events program.
- Oversee social strategy and content curation for all key marketing activities.
- Drive accelerated growth and custom acquisition on existing social media channels and oversee new platform launch strategies.
- Utilize social analytics platforms and survey the competitive landscape to share insights and trends to create data-driven content.
- Work across departments to ensure that the social and community strategy is aligned with brand priorities and company goals.
- Manage monthly and quarterly analytics reporting process, provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in social media marketing agencies or related role including direct experience operating high-growth social media accounts.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Experience in paid social media and cross promotions across paid social and organic social for customer acquisition plays
- Experience in events marketing.
- Could interact with bloggers.
- Ability to work with different brands on co-branded events.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategy, interpret analytics, and communicate results.
- Experience with influencer marketing and/or managing an influencer marketing agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Effective storyteller
- Fluency in all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube) and passion for utilizing and optimizing their features expertise in running organic social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Record of superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work, multi-task, and manage deadlines.
- Frequent promotions
- 2 weeks vacation and paid sick days.
- Join a profitable, product-focused, & customer-oriented company
About Legend of Spicy Group
Together let's build the future. Legend of Spicy Group is a platform that managing six different brands of restaurants and bubble tea shops on Toronto.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in Legend of Spice Group, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
With partners and clients, we leverage strategy, design, experience, and professional management to serve customers and create what's next.
People are at the core of everything we do.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and the up-to-date restaurant's technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we believe people make the difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120000 per year
Work Address: 5336 Yonge Street, M2N 5P9
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: