Product & Marketing Specialist
Enable People Services
Squamish , BC
Enable People Services is proud to partner with a new Canadian travel agency, Selena Travel (Canada) Inc for a Product & Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
In this integral role, the Product & Marketing Manager will focus on the creation of new tour packages with a focus on customer value and travel destinations in Canada.
This is a role for an individual who is a self-starter and will help shape the foundation and the success of our organization’s local travel success. After successfully completing 6 months in this position, you will be promoted to the Sales and Marketing Manager with a higher salary and additional benefits.
Selena Travel Canada Inc. is not an ordinary travel agency starting a tourism business, but it is closer to the truth to consider it as part of an international corporation that has been successfully operating since 1998. Because it will be personally managed by Mr. Jamsran, who has managed tourism business for 25 years and founded successful tour companies.
Team members will have ample opportunity to grow and learn in a startup while maintaining a work-life balance.
If you a Product/Marketing professional with experience in sales, product or marketing and a passion for the tourism industry, we invite you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to:
- Continually research, analyze, and recommend travel destinations products (attractions, activities, and services) within Canada focusing on B.C.
- Research the target market and their behaviour’s, continually monitoring their behaviour, expectations, and requirements
- Research and develop products (travel package and module) and pricing for the various segments of the target market in the USA and North America
- Continually develop and improve tour products
- Effectively communicate with partners, customers, and internal staff regarding tour package information.
- Lead all Marketing efforts and provide strategic insights
- Lead, create and maintain sound marketing strategies and practices to boost sales and contribute to the sustainable long-term business growth
- Responsible for website content and ongoing improvements[BJ2] , SEO, and online marketing to the target customers
- Accountable to attend tourism trade shows, promote company products and offerings to customers and partners [BJ3] and prepare contracts with partners
- Accountable to act as the voice of the customer by informing product offerings, establishing & maintaining pricing models, informing product positioning, messaging, and participating in events, seminars and conferences as needed
- Accountable to identify strategic partnerships, business leads and product concepts to enhance the customer base and drive profitability
- Accountable to create and design promotional materials
- Fully embrace and follow the vision, mission, and values, adhering to code of conduct, applicable regulations & standards
- Contribute to a positive company culture and work environment; provide polite and personal interaction
- Handle all confidential information with utmost information security and privacy
- With professionalism, tact, and conformance to business etiquette, be an ambassador of Selena Travel (Canada) Inc
- Ensure correspondence is in accordance with business writing etiquette and standards
- Utilized the preferred communication medium(s) of those you are working with (ex: phone, email, apps, etc.) offering communication improvements as needed
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing, Sales or Business Development / Entrepreneurship is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in marketing and general sales is preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in marketing and sales in the tourism industry is preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in product development and promotion is preferred
- Travel Counsellor certification is an asset
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with demonstrated ownership in area of responsibility
- Team oriented and focused on the success of everyone
- Excellent creativity in marketing and product creation
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and build trust
- Strong communicator, verbal and written with the ability to present well, be persuasive and express confidence in ideas
- Skilled in working with people, organizing & coordinating, both virtually and physically
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of computers, IT and website
- Good customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess, understand, anticipate, and articulate the needs of customers
- Some experience with Sales techniques
- Must be able to travel freely in North America
- Brand bonus (bonus to the creator of the highest selling product)
- Partner cooperation success (rewards to the success of partner’s cooperation)
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health and vision
- Fitness reimbursement
- Bonus incentives
- Maternity/Paternity Leave top up
Position: Full time, 40 hours per week
Work Type: hybrid, with some days working virtually
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: