Rubicon Path Solutions
Toronto , ON
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
The Recruiter will support the vision, mission, and values of Rubicon Path Solutions while contributing to a positive, supportive team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, this includes:
- Work with Account Managers in fulfilling hiring requirements.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and screening plan for each open position.
- Manage the internal and external job posting process.
- Manage the recruitment workflow within the applicant tracking system.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct prescreening interviews to identify candidates for interview by hiring managers.
- Perform reference and criminal record checks for potential employees.
- Conduct regular follow-up with Managing Directors to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Establish and manage the employee referral program and process.
- Build and maintain interview pre-screening questions, based on the requirement.
- Build and maintain position qualifications.
- Employee Onboarding
- Coordinate the onboarding program for new hires.
- Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
- Perform additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
University or College degree or diploma. Experience with general recruiting and technical recruiting. Knowledge and experience with candidate sourcing. Strong relationship building skills. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Intermediate to advanced PC Skills (specifically Word and Excel). Skills in database management and record keeping. Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work. Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment Excellent organizational skills. Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully. Other Requirements:
Must have a reliable car and valid drivers license Must have reliable internet, a home office set-up where you can work without disruption
This position is a full-time six (6) month contract opportunity, with the possibility of extension or full time hire
Fully Remotely from your home office with occasional in-person meetings with candidates and management
This position is set to start immediately.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: