Woodbridge , ON
NIN Transportation is currently seeking to hire for the position of Corporate Controller
Rate of pay: $64.50/hr
Hours: Mon-Fri, 40hrs/week
We are a family-owned company that started 10 years ago and offers tailored solutions on transportation, warehousing, and logistics services for our customers all over Ontario.
We take pride in providing high-end customer service while maximizing delivery performance, route optimization and scheduling. Our highly professional and multicultural team is our greatest asset, and we are proud to have a workforce which allows us to continually grow and innovate.
- Manage daily accounting operations, including payroll, accounts payable/receivable, cash applications, credit collections and bank reconciliation
- Oversee the preparation and review of financial statements, reporting and analysis
- Coordinate internal audits to monitor company performance and process improvements
- Work closely with corporate departments in matters of treasury, risk management, taxation, budgeting and capital planning for Canadian operations
- Ensure compliance with all Canadian government reporting requirements
- Manage and mentor junior personnel in the accounting department
- Supervise daily transaction processing operations
- Oversee any outsourced accounting functions
- Maintain an organized and orderly filing system of all accounting documents
- Coordinate with colleagues to prepare company’s annual report, budget and forecasting
- Maintain comprehensive system of accounting records
- Analyze capital investments, contract negotiations and pricing decisions
- Must have a master’s degree in administration, economics, commerce or other related field
- Minimum 5 years
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance as part of our Group Benefits Plan
The successful candidate must be a team-player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under pressure. They will have an attention to detail be an analytical thinker and have excellent oral and written communications skills.