Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
The Printing House
Toronto , ON
March 29, 2023
Reporting to the Senior Software Developer, you will be the lead on Dynamics 365 CRM and its development be responsible for the design, implementation, automation, administration, and ongoing improvements of by evaluating current practices, designing modifications and working with business stakeholders. Recommending controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Location: Toronto, Hybrid Role
Reports to: Senior Systems Analyst
How you will make an impact
- Primary subject matter expert and provide technical knowledge for facilitating business transformation projects and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Develop creative solutions to solve complex business requirements and streamline/automate business processes.
- Identify current and future business requirements through discussions with stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes existing and new tools and determines an effective solution for business needs.
- Manage security configurations and ensure the effectiveness and security of Dynamics apps.
- Administer the implementation of D365 CRM solutions
- Ensures the accuracy of data entering the system
- Meets with management when they wish to discuss changes to the system, representing users' interests within the company and the system's integrity.
- Frequent checks on workflows and integrations to ensure that all processes are working
- Troubleshoot problems reported by the users and fix bugs promptly, and conduct quality assurance
- Integrates D365 applications with external data sources, 3rd party and custom
- Develop documentation for applications/projects, including details for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Develop PowerApps, custom forms, and Power Automate flows.
- Develop and update PowerBI reports for department stakeholders
- Ongoing administration, support, and training to support adoption and familiarity.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience with D365 CRM
- Strong to Expert level experience Implementing and customizing D365
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment of constant change and wear multiple hats to suit
- Strong understanding of D365 security and governance best practices
- Recognize and overcome over-analysis paralysis to appropriately scope and complete work.
- Have an owner mentality and will take ownership for the evolution and future of the CRM.
- Are someone that knows the technical "rules" and knows when to bend them.
- Ability to learn and implement on the fly/ turn on a dime without relying on strict corporate direction or "traditional process"
- No matter your seniority or title, you're always willing to do the right thing and help the team. We all roll up our sleeves and dig into work to deliver the best results.
- Are equal parts analyst and artist, and you live to concoct brilliant solutions
- Are a creative thinker who can look beyond the traditional approaches to find unique opportunities to solve big problems.
- Are exceptional at processing large amounts of documentation and research into concise, insightful, and actionable strategies.
- You are genuinely kind and caring, and you prefer working with nice people. And you have an amazing work ethic to boot!
- Microsoft Power Platform Development & MS Power apps
- Experience with web portal development (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Experience with SharePoint configuration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- C# Programming
- Teams Configuration
- LinkedIn Integration for CRM
We are a Canadian-owned family business operating 65 retail production centres in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario & Nova Scotia. Since 1961 we have served Canadians as part of the community. TPH is delighted to join the list of respected organizations that have been recognized as one of Canada's Greenest Employers 2017-2022. The award, presented by MediaCorp Canada Inc., is given to employers that lead the nation in creating a culture that values sustainable initiatives and environmental awareness. As a result of our environmental initiatives, TPH was rated North America's most forest-friendly printer in Canopy's 2019 Blueline Ranking, the only comprehensive assessment of the environmental performance of North America's printers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you believe TPH is a good fit for you, feel free to submit your application, we would love to hear from you.
Quote Job Reference: 19658