Triple M Metal
Brampton , ON
About Triple M: With one truck, a strong work ethic and an ardent sense of team spirit, Mike and Antonio Giampaolo established Triple M Metal in 1975. Now, more than 40 years later, we have grown from modest beginnings to become one of North America’s largest, privately held, fully integrated recyclers of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals. Our growing enterprise operates 27 facilities across North America, including Canada, the United States and Mexico, with additional interests in Europe. Our established and far-reaching geographic network means we are optimally positioned to maintain and service our current customer base while making strides in new and emerging markets. We strive to build confidence and value from local or community-based peddlers to the most prominent international companies by providing customized solutions that deliver on all metal recycling and process needs.
We are transforming the way we work and want you to be a part of it. The AZ Driver will be responsible for transporting goods to and from assigned locations while adhering to time schedules in a timely manner. In addition this job is responsible for operating assigned vehicles in a safe, efficient and effective manner while adhering to the rules and regulations of the road.
What do you bring to the table? How do your skills and Triple M’s needs match up to make the ultimate tag team?
What we Offer:
- Paid Benefits - Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D
- Monthly Bonus
- Pension Plan Match
- Night Shift Premium
- Overtime Pay
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
When:Day shift !
Monday - Friday 7am to 4:30 pm and alternate Saturdays 7am til 12 noon
What we expect you to do:
- Operate AZ (manual transmission) as assigned (Tractor, Roll-Off and Lugger Truck);
- Transport materials utilizing most efficient routs;
- Ensure safety and security of cargo;
- Professional presentation and interaction with internal and external customers;
- Accurate completion of driver logbook;
- Accurate completion of Inspection reports (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip);
- Other transportation duties as assigned by manager.
- Must exhibit Triple M Metal LP’s Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service, Team and Pride.
- Valid AZ License with Air Brake (Z) Endorsement;
- Have a CVOR and Drivers Abstract with minimal demerit points and/or reported incidents;
- Experience with 13,and/or 18 speed manual transmission
- Possess a proven ability to demonstrate professional communication skills (verbal/written) with a positive attitude.
- Two years of Roll-off Truck Driving experience preferred
Come with your passion and tell us how you want to change the way that we do work!
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact US AT 905-793-7083 x 242 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $27.94 per hour
- Company pension
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health, dental and vision care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- AZ driver: 1 year (preferred)
- Manual Transmission on Trucks: 1 year (required)
- Heavy transportation of goods: 1 year (required)
- Manual AZ Driver Certification (required)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 2