AC Civil Contracting Ltd.
Burnaby , BC
Address: 300 – 4180 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby V5C 6A7
Salary: $85,342.40 per year
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
Vacation: 2 weeks
Job Location: 300 – 4180 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby V5C 6A7
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
- University degree in civil engineering
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in construction engineering with experience in supervising
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to work with & lead others in a collaborative manner.
- Have a detailed understanding of projects contracts, scope of work and drawings
- Prepare, distribute, and track project documentation including daily email correspondence, purchase orders, change orders, RFI, etc.
- Review shop drawings for compliance and prepare/submit shop drawings for consultant review.
- Attend project site visits, prepare visit / meeting notes.
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines.
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses do not exceed budget.
- Prepare contracts, revisions and changes with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Review progress reports, progress claims with clients and Accounting at AC.
- Represent company at business meetings or other meetings as requested.
How to apply: Please send resume by email to email@example.com