Glass Machine Operator
Ideal Glass Hardware
Markham , ON
Ideal Glass Hardware (IDEAL), founded in 2017, has become one of the fastest growing companies in the Architectural Hardware Industry in Canada with its wide range of frameless shower door hardware, Glass partition system and Modern Railing components. IDEAL, under the exceptional supervision of the In-House Engineers, takes pride in introducing the highest quality products that meet and surpass North American Standards.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Set up and adjust glass and glass-product finishing machines
- Operate and maintain finishing machines to grind, drill, sand, bevel, decorate, wash or polish glass or glass products
- Visually inspect products for quality
- Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced.
On the road job
- Work locations may vary.
- Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
- High School. (Degree, certificate or diploma are an asset)
- At least one year of full time experience. More experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- Hot; Dusty; Noisy
- Urban area;
- Rural area;
- On-site customer service
- Experience and Specialization
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
Area of Specialization
- Business and commercial machines;
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check;
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity;
- Attention to detail
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Client focus;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral communication;
- Organized; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are authorized to work in Canada. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Overtime pay
All employees are required to wear a mask when seeing customers.
Where: One location
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: