Hoerner Heating and Plumbing
Toronto , ON
Plumbing service company seeking full time 2-3 year apprentice experienced in residential service work.
- Able to work independently and with others while dealing directly with clients in service of residential homes in the Toronto Area.
- Communicate daily with supervisor on job status and/or issues and respect the chain of command.
- Work overtime/night/weekend/on-call hours as required
- Maintain company property accordingly (truck interior, exterior, tools, and shop)
- Work under pressure and complete jobs within time limit given.
- Able to price and sell jobs and perform tasks in a professional manner.
- Plumber Apprenticeship (2-3 years)
- Valid Ontario Class G Drivers License
- At least 2 years of experience in residential service plumbing;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to troubleshoot and rectify a large variety of plumbing problems.
Job Type: Full-time only
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, please email your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls or drop-ins please. Thank you for your interest.
Related Careers: Journeyman Plumber
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: