The St. Regis Toronto
Toronto , ON
August 19, 2022
Live Fully at Marriott International – #1 Leader in Hospitality
At Marriott International, you have the opportunity to grow in your career, work with teammates that feel like family, and help make our world a better place.
The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Purchasing Agent.
- Calculate figures for food inventories, orders, and costs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Post invoices using computer programs.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy.
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 22125085