Brantford , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Brantford, Ontario, N3S 7S3 is currently hiring a PR 1314062/Welder
We are now hiring Welders! We are looking for a serious team player to join a growing company in Brantford. In this role, you will utilize your experience to complete a variety of signage projects, while you learn all about the sign manufacturing process.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Nextday pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose longterm positions for steady work or shortterm positions if you just want some extra cash.
The pay rate for this job is $25/Hour
What you'll be doing as a Welder:
- Read and interpret job orders to complete finished signs
- Cut and fit materials
- Set and operate welding machine, roll machine, steel horizontal saw, nibbler, and radial saw, iron worker, and other hand tools
- Complete custom and first time builds
- Assist with training of other team members of materials and manufacturing process
- Learn and adhere to safety procedures of manufacturing site including machine operation and hazardous chemicals
Shift timings- 1st Shift (Day)
- Ability to:
- Perform basic math
- Read and interpret job orders and Eng drawings, including all Weld symbols
- Lift 30 lbs
- Ontario Grade 12 or Equivilant OR 3 years experience in Metal Working
- Current CWBW47.1 Certificate; FCAW, MCAW and FLAT
Quote Job Reference: PR/1314062