Queenstown , International New Zealand
Your dream job and destination is waiting in New Zealand
Are you a carpenter/journeyman
Are you keen to relocate long term or have a short-term overseas experience in New Zealand?
With construction across New Zealand and staff shortage continuing the demand for skilled construction workers is increasing across residential and commercial projects. The opportunities available now have never been so attractive for anyone looking to relocate or come and have an overseas experience.
Here?s why working with us will be the best move you ever make:
- Earn NZD $25.00 - $35 per hour
- Best locations in New Zealand
- Unique and high-profile projects
- Long term work projects
- Opportunity for leadership and progression positions
- Projects that offer accommodation, meal, and/or fuel allowances
- Residential and commercial projects available
Here?s what we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years? experience as a qualified carpenter or form worker
A snapshot of some of our current projects and roles:
- High-end, architectural residential new builds in Christchurch and Queenstown
- End-to-End builds of residential and commercial sites ? based in Wanaka
- Manufacturing high-tech timber structures and prefabricated timber panels for residential and commercial building construction ? based in Central Otago
- Be part of building a Geothermal power plant, based in the beautiful surroundings of Lake Taupo
- Pure Pods - bespoke prefab builds for specialised accommodation around New Zealand!
- 2-year project based in Christchurch building 60 townhouses
- Best spot in NZ ? Bay of islands, assist in the redevelopment of the Whitianga Wharf
- Form workers to build the second stage of the Wanaka lakefront walk-way and car parks
- High end bespoke portable chalets, built indoors with cedar cladding for a Queenstown project
- 3-year project in central Christchurch building a retirement village
- Large sports arenas, new hospitals, convention centers and more
Don't miss out, apply NOW
About the Business
Max People Is a Construction Recruitment Business Specialising in Providing Outsourcing Labour-Hire Solutions to New Zealand's Leading Construction Companies in The Civil, Commercial and Residential Sectors Throughout New Zealand.
We Offer Temporary and Permanent Recruitment Services, as well as Structured, Motivated, Managed Labour Teams. Through Our Sister Company Max Projects, We Deliver Carpentry Work Packages in The Civil, Commercial and Residential Sectors Throughout New Zealand.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: