Installation Service Coordinator
Key Equipment Services
Edmonton , AB
August 14, 2022
Heritage Food Service Group of Canada is looking for a full-time Installation Service Coordinator for Western Canada. We are Canada's leader in providing parts and service for commercial kitchen equipment. We are committed to delivering Service Excellence, and we offer an inclusive and collaborative work environment, opportunities for professional development, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
This role is suited to an individual that excels in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment. This individual will work directly with Installation Technicians, Project Managers, end customers, and various subtrades to coordinate the execution of all project requirements in a timely fashion. Scheduling technicians, creating estimates and problem solving on the fly are all key aspects of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented with an interest in optimizing processes and delivering high quality work. If you are looking for the next step in your career and are driven to succeed and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Duties and Core Responsibilities
- Consults with contractors, dealers, and customers on questions of design, scope of work, cost, and bidding.
- Generates quotes in conjunction with Project Managers and Estimators.
- Plans and coordinates all projects and installs often revising the schedule to align with changing site conditions and priorities.
- Responsible for coordinating the daily workflow for the Installation Technicians and provides support and guidance when there is an unexpected development on a job site.
- Reviews the work orders returned form Installation Technicians to ensure alignment to scope of quote and accurate entry into the system.
- Tracks the progress of projects and installs following up with key stakeholders and where required, revising the execution plan to ensure deadlines and commitments are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications)
- Minimum high school graduation required.
- College Diploma or University Degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in project coordination, dispatch and customer service an asset.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English over the phone, in person and through email.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of industrial kitchen equipment would be considered an asset.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Ability to sit, and operate a computer and telephone for long periods of time.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs (4.5kgs) may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Quote Job Reference: 222915