Lucille's Hospitality Group
Halifax , NS
New Restaurant Opening on Historic Lighthouse Route in Black Point, NS is Hiring for Cooks, Bartenders and Servers
Emile’s Black Point Bistro is a new full-service restaurant and bar featuring fresh, local seafood, classic Canadian pub fare, and traditional Lebanese delicacies. We are a chef-driven, James Beard-nominated hospitality group opening our first location in Nova Scotia.
We are looking to hire experienced Bartenders, Server/Food Runners, and Cooks for both full and part-time positions in advance of our grand opening in late-June.
We are seeking outgoing and warm individuals with bartending, serving and cooking experience in full-service restaurants. Experience with new restaurant openings, fresh seafood (including shucking oysters), and local, craft beers is a plus.
Candidates should have the following experience and skills:
- Experienced full-service cooks, bartenders, and servers who enjoy sharing their knowledge of beer, wine, spirits, and food with our guests and our team
- Is a self-starter who enjoys working with and for people
- Is passionate about the importance of great customer service and actively finds ways to improve each customers' overall experience
- Is hardworking and reliable
- Can prioritize their work appropriately and manage their time well during busy times
- Excels at multi-tasking and supporting the team in multiple roles
- Is curious and believes in constantly improving and adding knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: