Insta Auto Solutions
St Albert , AB
June 30, 2022
You have a WIN-WIN attitude. hungry for more and create more positive and enriched life? Tired of what your career has brought so far? Well, this is your chance! Don't wait any longer, take that first step.
9-5 is boring and we know that too, typical, and it's not you. Throw that old routine out.
Exciting, more, a challenge, definitely not routine, fast paced, putting on multiple hats, deadlines, targets, rolling up your sleeves and everyday something new. "Change is good"
We want your energy, enthusiasm, drive for getting the results, your motivation to Win, relentless pursuit to be the best, obsession for customer service, hungry to make more money and getting all that done without sacrificing our standards, ethical values and integrity.
Do you have what it takes:
- Ability to source, create, structure and close funding /finance package that best meets our customer's needs and wants
- Experience of sub-prime financing
- Have steller people skills and a great personality and able to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Utilizing web research, prospecting, cold calling, social media and using sales consultants tactics with a hunter mentality to seek new business
- Act as a consultant and not as an associate; build lasting relationships
- Social media presence and actively participating
- Able to close on a deal
- Current AMVIC License or can obtain one prior to start date
- Preferred 2+ years of Auto Subprime Sales and Finance experience
- Computer and Technology savvy
- Clean and Valid AB Driver's License
What is expected of you:
- Conducting all business transactions ethically and uphold Insta Auto's values and standards with highest integrity
- Generate new leads and contacts, craft amazing personalized emails and communicate with clients with preferred method of communication
- Support online customer requests by responding on-time and setting up appointments when necessary
- Be obsessed with customer service and experiences
- Identify opportunities within our CRM, Sales and Tracking systems, implement customer relations management and business development best practices
- Excellent listening skills and be empathetic to customer's needs, wants and concerns
- Work as team and independently and collaboratively with all other cross-functional teams within Insta Auto and our partners
- Exceed and meet all sales targets, objectives and the required metrics related to business success and customer experience
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to work with an amazing team that collaborative, inclusive and family oriented
- Fun and casual environment with a good amount of discipline
- Recognition and rewards
- Large inventory of pre-owned vehicles of all brands and makes
- Multiple banks and finance companies (more the merrier)
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
Who we are;
We are Insta Auto Solutions in St Albert, AB. A family owned Alberta dealership since 2012. AMVIC Licensed and certified pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Our dealership is new, clean modern and with the state of the art facility.
Insta Auto Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we are pleased to accommodate individual needs within our recruitment process. Please speak with our HR department should you require any accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Insta Auto Solutions is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $71,475.46-$158,532.72 per year
We have taken all the necessary steps to keep our team's and our customer's health and safety and are following all the guidelines of the local government health agency and bylaws
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: