Service Labourer (Industrial)
Air Filter Sales and Service
Calgary , AB
Air Filter Sales and Service is a team of technical experts that consistently deliver specialized, high-quality products and services across a wide array of industries. Our service technicians are provided with the necessary training and resources to succeed in our industry and work closely with senior members of our crew.
As an entry level member of our service team, you will assist senior technicians to effectively provide solutions to our clientele throughout a variety of industrial facilities. You will be an integral part of the service team who perform onsite installation, maintenance, and repairs to industrial air filtration systems. This position includes superior in-house and on-site training from senior technicians. Entry level technicians can acquire additional training certificates to advance to a senior technician position.
- Assist other service technicians in the repair and maintenance of industrial dust collection systems
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations, and compliance
- Maintain a clean and environmentally safe work area
- Execute physical work which requires standing, climbing, crawling, lifting and material handling
- Work efficiently in environments with a high exposure to dust, weather extremes, confined spaces, heights, vibration, and noise
- Work safely while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Operate hand tools, power tools and mobile equipment
- Accommodate out of town, evening and weekend work based on client needs (50-60 hours/week)
- A positive attitude with a desire for ongoing learning
- Mechanical aptitude, ability to think critically with proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven interpersonal abilities
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Hold a valid class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be bondable. All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment/pre-access security background check
The following additional requirements will be considered an asset:
- Experience driving large vehicles with trailers
- Technical knowledge of process and plant equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Confined Space, Fall Protection, WHMIS, CSTS and /or First Aid Certification
If you are in search of a new career with a supportive and professional team culture and an opportunity to gain new skills than Air Filter is the place for you! We offer competitive wages based on relevant experience.