Calgary , AB
July 1, 2022
At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Position Overview and Summary:
Microserve is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in Alberta. This role is based in Calgary, Alberta. The Service Coordinator will report into the Senior Services Manager and will be responsible for coordinating all service-related activities to multiple clients. The Service Coordinator will also work closely with the Service Delivery Manager and the Project Managers to ensure company resources are utilized appropriately and cost-effectively while prioritizing quality and performance of service delivery for our client. This is a Hybrid position with the expectation that the candidate spends at least 3 days a week in the office.
- Manage all service inquiries and service technicians
- Coordinate technical and project services
- Assist project managers in PMO coordination
- Manage all agreement and project invoicing
- Manage project teams on client sites when required
- Manage part orders, return-to-vendor claims, and warranty claim statuses to avoid financial penalties and improve service levels
- Manage client financial approvals
- Deliver timely reports to customers and Microserve management
- Estimate effort and provide quotes for labour and deployment projects
- Other ad hoc duties including office administration and managing office supplies.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships with internal departments and client contacts; work collaboratively to utilize available resources to successfully meet customer needs and expectations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Field Service Technicians? daily work. Monitor the progress and execution of incidents and adjust schedules accordingly to meet customers? service levels and requirements.
- Monitor and track Technicians? hours, expenses and assigned tickets to ensure accuracy
- Ensure customer satisfaction and respond to customer escalations
- Adjust service delivery using ITIL methodologies
- Co-ordinate field services schedules and logistics
- Report on service requests and use reporting data to support invoicing
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a coordinator position
- Previous experience using ConnectWise is preferred
- Significant experience with MS Office Suite including Excel, Teams and SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge and experience with IT repair, including PCs, Laptops and Printers, preferred
- Knowledge and interest in local IT market and industry is strongly desired
- Previous experience with scheduling and logistics preferred
- Familiar with field deployment processes
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
- Driver?s license and availability for occasional travel
- Acknowledges that IT service delivery for a large client is not always completed within a set work-schedule and demonstrates flexibility to work outside of regular hours on short notice as occasionally required to ensure client satisfaction
- Acceptance of and willingness to comply with all health and safety requirements as identified by Microserve and our clients
- Acceptance of and willingness to comply with all security policies as identified by Microserve and our clients
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: