EAP Construction Ltd.
Calgary , AB
20 Permanent F/T Concrete Finishers
EAP Construction is looking for twenty (20) F/T Concrete Finishers for its busy construction company to work in its operations in Calgary and its surrounding areas in Alberta. EAP Construction prefers candidates with three (3) years of experience as a skilled concrete finisher in the commercial and industrial settings; less experience will be considered upon demonstration of the appropriate level of skills. The company is committed to hire candidades that can work in a fast-paaced, physicially demanding, and energetic environment. Flexible and willing to work shifts. Candidates must possess a clear criminal record. No education required. Language of work: English. Salary compensation 30.00/hrs. for 40 hours per week.
- Place, finish, protect, and repair concrete
- Set concrete forms ensuring they have the correct depth and pitch
- Smooth concrete surfaces, eliminating high spots and filling hollws on the freshly poured concrete
- Give teh concrete surfaces the desired finish using hand and power tools
- Waterproof, damp-proof, and restore concrete surfaces
- Application of hardening and sealing compounds to concrete surfaces.