Human Resources Co-ordinator
Natural immix Health Ltd.
Port Coquitlam , BC
August 12, 2022
1368 Kingsway Ave #2170, Port Coquitlam, BC
Wage: $38-40 per hour (Full-time; 35-40 hours per week)
Natural Immix Health Ltd. (Natural Immix) is a natural health and wellness supplier that believes true wealth is good health. The company produces natural health supplements that are carefully formulated and tested to provide customers with the ideal combination of ingredients to meet their specific health needs. All products are based on combining modern scientific evidence with traditional health remedies.AS our HR Coordinator you will focus on the full cycle of recruitment, management of benefits, etc.
- Assist with the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Manage HR internal system, updating job posts, job boards and filtering candidates based on key requirements and skills.
- Complete new hire orientations and coordinate cross-functional meetings to ensure a positive new hiring experience
- Update and maintain employee data in the HR system, ensuring data and records management processes are updated
- Monitor HR-related documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency, and relevance to business processes
- Research employee benefits and health and safety practices and recommend changes
- Perform benefits administration and liaising between employees and benefit providers
- Respond to staff and employment-related inquires to ensure a high quality employee experience throughout all employee interactions
- Participate in planning and organizing events and activities
- Complete other HR tasks assigned.
- A bachelor's degree is required
- 2-3 years of experience owning your role as an HR Coordinator
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to provide general technical support
- Confident leader and strategic contributor that drives innovative change
- Comfortable following and enforcing policies and procedures
- Professional, approachable, and have a positive attitude
- Be able to keep track of multiple priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and collaboration skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience would be an asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: