Glass Shop Labor/Coordinator
Glass Pro Install
Calgary , AB
Glass Pro Install is looking for a Glass Shop Labor/Coordinator. We are a custom glass company located in Calgary. Individuals must have experience in the glass industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To know and sort hardware.
- Ensure hardware requirements and stock levels are maintained.
- Shop organizing.
- Helping with loading and unloading glass.
- Helping with installations.
- Work on scheduling
- Taking measurements
- Making simple drawings
- Must have a good level of English, both written and verbal.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract.
- Preferably knowing AutoCad or another drawing program.
- Ability to read a tape measure (including conversions from fraction to decimal and conversely from decimal to fraction and metric to imperial)
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$30.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 1