Microservices Software Developer
High Tech Genesis
Ottawa , ON
High Tech Genesis is looking for enthusiastic developers to join our team, work with great people and help us build a great product in one of the largest telecom companies, using cutting edge technologies.
Develop new features and functionality Support REST based APIs Design, document and implement features Work with various cross-functional groups such as development teams, QA Use the Agile process for the software development lifecycle Participate in technical discussions and provide innovation to the product Conduct and participate in peer design/code reviews
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Python
- Strong Linux
- Practiced in using scripting languages (Bash/Python) running on Linux
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Skilled in integrating with Open-Source Software / Third party Products
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements in a high paced environment
- Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Openness in exploring and learning about new technologies as possible solutions to issues.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary will commensurate with experience.