Office Adminsitrative Assistant
AH Gary Transport Inc.
Brampton , ON
March 6, 2022
About the Organization:
AH Gary Transport Inc is a trucking transportation business that trucking freight solutions from Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Our business website is www.ahgary.com
About the Opportunity:
AH Gary Transport Inc has an immediate job opening for Office Administrative Assistant which is a permanent full-time opportunity. The job position assumes responsibility for the day to day office administrative tasks in regards to our business services for our various business clients. This position ensures compliance with all business policies related to administrative office duties, customer service, and security of data.
This job is characterized by the hectic and fast paced work environment. It requires strong administrative and customer service skills along with proactive planning in order to effectively deal with the inherent work flow. In addition, this position requires communication with various customers by receiving calls, answering general inquiries, and arranging appointments.
About the Location:
We are located at 90 Eastern Ave, Unit 13, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6W 1X9. The main intersection is Queen St E and Hansen Rd S in the city of Brampton.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative office duties such as arranging and processing business financial related reports, contracts, and related data reports.
- Receive client calls, answer their inquiries, and arrange appointments.
- Analyze data entry and produce results.
- Write and distribute emails, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain client contact lists and employer appointments.
- Prepare, and arrange business income/ expense reports.
- Supervise business office operations as directed by management.
- Provide administrative support to complete the administrative and other related assigned paperwork.
- Monitor office supplies and materials needed in daily office operations.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures that all company regulations and policies are met regarding data security, and customer service.
- Perform other duties that may be required or assigned by operations manager.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Completion of 1- or 2-year College program for administrative assistant or related field
Minimum 1 year of experience required in related field.
- Enhanced technical skills and knowledge of Quickbook software and MS Office is a great asset for this position.
- Work well in a fast paced, and team environment.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
About the Working Hours, Salary and How to Apply:
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 37.50 hours per week. Full time hours for this position are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Job Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 per hour based on experience and knowledge.