Clinical Digital Adoption Specialist
Vancouver , BC
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Changing lives.
Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we are an industry leader and innovator in medical devices revolutionizing general practice dentistry with Invisalign® system and iTero® intraoral scanners. Our teams continue to push the boundaries of what is possible, never losing sight of who our customers are and how we can change their world through innovation.
After more than 15 years of providing products and services across the country, Align Canada opened its first office in the heart of downtown Toronto in 2017, and was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2019, again in 2020 and included on their Best Companies list in 2021.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join us as a Clinical Digital Adoption Specialist (“CDAS”). You will formulate and improve strategies to increase the utilization of iTero scanners in dental practices across the country. You will collaborate with DSOs (Dental Service Organizations), special market teams and other CDAS teams, sharing plans on how best to motivate practices to integrate iTero technology into their daily operations. You will provide comprehensive knowledge of dental office processes, workflows, and the dental industry, directly overseeing the adoption of the iTero scanners in dental offices.
What’s in it for you
Impact. This is an opportunity to be part of a company helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry. Our cutting-edge technology has helped create over 10 Million Smiles. Joining us now is a chance to be part of the collaborative culture of the Align Canada team. You will make a measurable impact on our success and market reach as you share your product knowledge combined with clinical expertise to encourage practice owners to optimize their clinics. This is a chance to develop new programs that will shape Align’s approach to finding and securing new clients.
Appreciation and influence. You want to pivot your career and continue to apply your clinical skills in a new setting. You are seeking the variety and opportunity to build relationships at the provider level, to be recognized for your expertise. This is an opportunity to accelerate your career, to work autonomously and as a critical collaborator. You will be part of a highly valued team, playing an in-demand role in our organization.
Career growth. Align Technology is transforming an industry, expanding from 5,000 employees five years ago to over 20,000 today. You want to expand into a senior role with reach and influence on a scaling global company rapidly expanding its presence in Canada. This is a chance to be part of an organization investing heavily in the internal growth of their teams. As we continue to innovate products and expand globally, the opportunities for advancement and leadership positions increase, including a chance to move up to Management, into Sales or Corporate Clinical Training, or elsewhere.
In this role, you will…
- Develop strategies for iTero implementation. You will formulate new detailed programs that can be applied in dental offices to increase the adoption of iTero scanners and related technologies to daily operations.
- Collaborate with special markets teams and DSOs. You will work closely with DSOs and teams that target special markets, playing an active role in overseeing the implementation of iTero adoption plans across practices that have not implemented the technology yet.
- Strategically work with sales and commercial support. You will collaborate with the sales teams to prioritize opportunities, playing an active role to enable customer efficiencies. You will contribute to internal company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align /iTero solutions.
- Nurture your network and grow your knowledge. You will stay active and engaged with important dental care-related organizations to stay abreast of trends and changes in dental/ hygienist practice that impact our business or customers.
- Foster relationships with practices. You will apply a consultative selling approach to provide insights to customers regarding industry trends. You will use consumer profiles to inspire them to modernize and grow their business; assisting them in implementing digital technology and refining office processes. You will work towards achieving territory sales targets (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual).
In this role, you’ll need …
- The education and the experience. You have clinical training, certification, and are registered as a Dental Hygienist. You have 6+ years of direct experience working in the health industry in a dental practice with some experience in orthodontics. Ideally, you have exposure to a corporate or educational environment, and you understand how to set and obtain goals. Or, you have the growth mindset, initiative, and business acumen to seamlessly transition into our matrixed sales-driven environment.
- The consulting approach. You are a strategic thinker who can manage and prioritize multiple demands, respond to change, and operate with agility. You have outstanding problem solving skills and an ability to leverage your industry and clinic experience to gain trust and drive results. You have strong business acumen and can build a strategy from the ground up, taking a leadership role to develop and execute training initiatives that align with the organization's goals.
- The interpersonal skills. You have exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills, with the ability to adjust your approach for diverse audiences. You are collaborative and can influence decision-makers to adopt the solutions you present and maximize their efficiency, customer service and growth. You are creative, engaging, and motivational.
- The flexibility. You have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and access to a vehicle. You are willing and able to travel within your region (B.C and the Prairies) 25 to 50% of the time, occasionally in the evenings or overnight.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Guided by our values of Agility, Customer, and Accountability, we foster a vibrant and inclusive employee culture that drives innovation and professional development.
Our beliefs, our actions. Both teams and individual employees participate in a number of volunteer and community-focused activities, and other initiatives, including Operation Smile that provides access to cleft lip and palate corrective surgery for children.
Your growth and ours. As we continue to expand, employees are provided with opportunities in their career journey. We have extensive continuous learning through our online education platform and support for development opportunities.
Our teams and our communities. Every employee is as unique as their smile.We foster an environment across all of our locations and remote teams that is respectful, open-minded, and supports our core values.
Your benefits. Our competitive compensation, benefits, health, and wellness programs are locally relevant and designed to meet you and your family's immediate and long-term needs. In addition, the Employee Invisalign® Discount Program serves as an additional perk for full-time employees and eligible dependents.
At Align, we live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities, and we continuously pursue innovation that will benefit our customers - all with the intent of transforming smiles and changing lives. If you believe you possess most of these qualifications, we encourage you to express your interest here. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.