Great Bear Construction Group Inc.
Maple Ridge , BC
March 22, 2022
22621 Brown Ave.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Number of positions: 5
Rate of pay: $29.50 per hour
Location of work: various job sites throughout the Lower Mainland
Benefits: Medical, dental
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Work with other apprentices and other construction workers
- May help prepare cost estimates for clients.
Skills and qualification requirements:
- Completion of High School
- 3- 4 years of experience as a carpenter