Primacy Management Inc
Calgary , AB
Primacy Management Inc. is Canada's largest medical property management company. Primacy has over 150 operating clinics across all 10 Canadian provinces that physicians utilize as their primary practice locations. Primacy clinics provide medical services to over 6 million Canadians annually and are located within or adjacent to a wide range of Loblaw® banner stores.
PRIMACY MEDICAL CLINICS
Primacy offers turn-key medical office space for walk-in clinics and family practice offices. By conveniently being located in or adjacent to Loblaw® banner store, Primacy clinics offer top medical care along with convenience including on-site groceries, pharmacy, free parking and more!
We are currently looking for physicians for our several operating clinics.
The physician position offers practice with supervision, flexiable working hours and perks, If you are looking to find an opportunity close to home, contact Saima Sheikh at email@example.com or give us a call at 403-312-3177 , and visit our site www.primacy.ca
- Eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Coverage with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers.
- Occupational Requirements
- Assisting and Caring for Others - Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Worker Characteristics
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Worker Characteristics
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Occupation Tools and Technology
- Tools - Binocular vision test sets or accessories, Auditory function screening units, Automated external defibrillators AED or hard paddles, Acute care fetal or maternal monitoring units or accessories
- Technology - Accounting software, Information retrieval or search software, Calendar and scheduling software, Electronic mail software
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: