Customer Service Representative
Red Deer , AB
Hello, it's a new day and it's time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible.
Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care.
As we strive to expand our reach and clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your career in a nurturing, learning-focused, and supportive environment - you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
We have built our brand on client loyalty, which is a direct result of our teams never faltering on their promise to deliver outstanding customer experiences every time. Our team in Red Deer needs a Customer Service Representative (CSR) who can make all of our valued guests feel welcome and taken care of while playing an essential function behind the scenes as well. We want a CSR who shares our dedication to enriching lives matched with a passion for efficiency and process and delivering an impressive client experience.
Who you are
You are a multi-tasker in the truest sense, who thrives on juggling projects, demands, and timelines- and doesn’t get overwhelmed doing so. You have a couple of years of customer-facing experience, and you want an opportunity to channel your passion for outstanding service into a role where you can make a tangible impact on our community. You want to help our clients live their most vibrant lives.
What you will do
Provide a Motion customer experience. Our Customer Service Representatives are the front line to our company and critical players in realizing our objective to make life accessible. You will:
- Answer phones and emails.
- Provide retail sales customer service to the clientele instore.
- Fax and digitize files.
- Work closely with busy service technicians and sales consultants to oversee the client order administration.
- Process payment, manage bank deposits, billing & payments as needed.
- Coordinate equipment rentals and sales.
- Deliver excellent customer service when handling the communication (in-person, telephone, email) between clients, therapists, and funders.
Make a difference. You will work behind the scenes to ensure accurate information is presented to our guests. You will:
- Keep client, rental and inventory information up to date using our Navision software.
- Follow up with clients to confirm all paperwork, such as rental agreements, quotes, and client registration is complete and accurate.
- Coordinate the pickup and delivery of all rental or custom equipment for our clients as well as any other administrative assigned tasks.
What you bring
- Education and experience. You have a degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment or a customer-facing role. You have an interest in, or exposure to, the healthcare or personal mobility device industry. Experience in equipment sales or the sales process is considered an asset.
- Communication. You love building relationships with people and you know how to work with customers to find the best solutions to fit their needs. You are comfortable communicating on the phone, by email or in person - sometimes all at once.
- Flexibility and organization. You are deadline driven and can prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks as they come up throughout the day, be it from clients or other team members.
- Empathy and respect. To provide our clients with the best Motion customer experience, we need someone who can be empathetic to our client’s needs and circumstances. You can navigate any situation in a friendly, professional, and compassionate manner.
- Technical Skills. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable navigating databases. Experience with Jobber and Navision is an asset.
- Additional must-have requirements. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable.
Protective measures for COVID-19
At Motion, the safety of our employees and our clients is paramount. As such, we're taking several steps to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19. These include:
- Ensuring safe physical distancing at all locations and warehouses.
- Providing all technicians with full personal protective equipment, including face shields, gowns, masks, and gloves.
- Screening all clients and employees for Covid-19 symptoms ahead of home visits or onsite entry to prevent contact with those who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Implemented a Vaccination Policy for all employees.
- Disinfecting all locations and warehouses regularly and thoroughly.
- Continuous monitoring of the ongoing situation and updating policies as needed.
Why join? We are Motion.
At Motion, we’ve undergone a recent transformation, and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving, and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum, an opportunity to make an impact in people’s lives, and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.