ASG Security Group Ltd.
Toronto , ON
January 7, 2022
As a company, we have been providing customized traffic control and security solutions for our residential, corporate, retail, and construction clients. Our dedicated staff and management share a passion for ensuring the safety and security of all our properties. We are always seeking dedicated and passionate individuals to join our growing organization. If you are a dedicated security or traffic control professional we'd like to invite you to apply to our team!
We are looking to hire Full-time, Permanent Traffic Control Persons/Flag persons.
Multiple Schedules available!!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Traffic Control Certificate is an asset
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Must have knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Adaptable to work in all weather conditions
- Must be prepared to stand for an extended period
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Physically able to stand and work outdoors for multiple hours
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and control the flow of vehicular traffic and guiding pedestrians safely around active construction zones.
- Direct site equipment when working in close proximity of traffic, obstructions, and other hazards.
- Communicate and interact with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- To follow the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the log of entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles, and at the commencement of his duty and at the end of his duty (where applicable).
We are an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity, however, we have to meet the property manager's requirements to get you hired for this position. Thank you for your understandings.
Looking forward to hearing from YOU!
***THIS POSTING WILL REMAIN VISIBLE UNTIL WE FIND THE RARE PEARLS!***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: