Software Sales Representative
SkyIT Services(GBCS Group)
Calgary , AB
SkyIT is a tech company that provides ,reliable innovative, and technological services to help the aviation fleet industry overcome modern challenges.
The culture you will be a part of at SkyIT is unmatched. We embrace diverse, skilled, innovative, and talented team members like yourself who take pride in delivering excellent results.
You can inspire us with your powerful presence, utilize your multitasking skills, and fully immerse your experience and knowledge to pioneering the solutions of the future.
We are a company that builds futuristic, forward-thinking, and innovative software both in-house and for our industry partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated, individual who likes to work in a team environment developing one-of-a-kind futuristic software.
For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Passionate work ethics
- Technological problem solving
- Team Commitment
CAN YOU KEEP UP?
If you want to keep up in a fast-paced community-based workplace like SkyIT you are going to need to be able to:
- Be an active leader in the workplace by applying your stellar communication skills by giving excellent feedback to all of your team members at weekly sprint meetings and other fun and innovative team meetings.
- Be passionate about the company.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker.
- Want to make positive changes in the aviation and fleet management industry.
- You are a creative thinker with strong work ethics
- You think outside of the box
- You have strong leadership skills
- You are motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Developing new business leads to reach weekly/monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Ensuring all communication with new or existing clients is logged into a CRM system
- Participating in trade shows, conferences and networking events to establish strategic partnership and identify new sales opportunities
- Offering professional, creative and efficient approach to client communication
- Finding new ways to extend our marketing outreach
- Working with other departments in the organization to optimize the business development process
- Attend sales training and develop a deep understanding of the products and services SkyIT offers
- Proven record of successful software sales experience
- Post-Secondary degree in Business or any other relating fields.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and is not afraid to ask the tough questions
- Creative and upbeat who will think of new and interesting ways to increase sales outreach
- Results-driven and committed to established targets.
- Job Type: Full-time
- $20 - $25 /hr + commission