Travel Product Specialist
Westar Travel LTD.
Calgary , AB
- Shape the structure and assess the performance of new and existing product lines;
- Responsible for achieving specific goals for each product, including evaluating product performance and identifying innovations to address customer needs and improve product performance in the market;
- Build and promote special offers and promotions, ensuring online booking functionality;
- Manage administrative functions of online booking platform, including building products, marking up and discounting products, promotions management, and tracking, and other support functions;
- Track and understand industry trends, research findings, and competitive innovations;
- Provide business analysis and reporting on a periodic basis;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and vendors;
- At least 1 years experience in tourism or product development and marketing, Major in Tourism or Hospitality
- Graphic Design, Professional at PPT, Photoshop preferred;
- Speak English and Chinese, Write English.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: