Labour Link Staffing Inc.
Brampton , ON
April 30, 2022
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- It is necessary to be able to read, write, and speak in English.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Number of Positions - 1
Salary &Working Hours
$24.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
Where: Brampton, ON, L6T2W4
Remote work available.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: