Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
Bolton , ON
Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing the United States and Canada, with approximately 800 power units, over 3,000 trailers and over 1,100 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies, having completed eleven (11) asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by Canadian Business (formerly PROFIT magazine) as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for twelve (12) consecutive years and in 2020 was recognized by Financial Times' as one of America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The 3PL Freight Broker/ Dispatcher will support all client relations and carrier procurement requirements, tracking the successful movement of freight and communicating directly with carriers and customers based on shipping requirements. They will work with various departments to ensure that the customer requirements are adhered to and will ensure that a constant line of communication remains open with assigned carriers to ensure that service expectations are met and, where possible, exceeded.
- $45,000 - $80,000 Starting Base Salary (Experience Depending)
- Commission Earnings Program Included
- Commission Earnings Paid on Every Pay - in addition to base earnings
- This position is for an experienced mid-level logistics professional looking for a fast-paced work environment with opportunity for personal development - part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Embrace a passionate corporate culture and work as a part of a high-performance and fast paced team and organization
- Competitive earning structure and ample opportunity for growth and learning - consideration for paid professional development options to align with role and growth
- Premium health and dental benefit operations offered
- Employee-first team orientated work environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - employer matches at 100% up to program maximum
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in an 3PL freight brokerage environment or role would be considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient with the use of a computer, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with TMW software would be considered an asset
- Sound business judgment and ability to perform insightful analysis
- Strong understanding of transportation industry and associated laws
- Experience working with customers through various means of communication and ability to manage customer relations
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as a member of a team
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills; organizational planning and time management skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using assigned systems and applications, schedule carriers for shipping requirements per booking instructions, ensuring all information is relayed accurately
- Work closely with departments to ensure that all orders are coordinated for on time delivery
- Liaise directly with customers and act as account manager to ensure customer service requirements are understood and fulfilled
- Develop relationships with approved carriers and negotiate rating to associate with movements
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound shipments are coordinated with respective staff at each shipping destination
- Comply with laws, regulations and standards, completing any required documentation as applicable
- Meet performance deadlines and adhere to all client shipping requirements
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of Occupational Health and Safety
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a proud supporter of current and serving members of the Canadian and United States Armed Forces.
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Quote Job Reference: 191229