Customer Service Clerk
Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
Bolton , ON
Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing Canada and the United States, with approximately 800 power units, over 3,000 trailers and over 1,100 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies, having completed eleven (11) asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by Canadian Business (formerly PROFIT magazine) as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for twelve (12) consecutive years and in 2020 was recognized by Financial Times' as one of America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Clerk, Customer Service will work as a member of our front-line service team, focusing on driver and client support . They work directly with clients to assist with reviewing orders, offering an excellence in customer relations by providing positive interaction experiences on all levels. In addition, this role will have direct interaction with all drivers to provide customs clearance support for fleet border crossing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in the transportation industry (trucking) would be considered an asset for this role
- Successful completion of High School Diploma
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient with the use of a computer, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with TMW software would be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as a member of a team
- Strong ability to multi-task and effectively manage work requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer inquiries providing support as required
- Process data entry requirements relative to operational movements
- Liaise with drivers, providing detailed and accurate information
- Complete customer service reviews and be supportive of corporate practices when dealing with service issues
- Receive and process information using computer systems
- Maintain records and statistics relative to assigned processes
- Assist with some dispatch functions as required
- Perform general office functions as required
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of Occupational Health and Safety
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Quote Job Reference: 191228